Hilary finalmente si iscrive su Twitter! Seguila @HilaryDuff
www.facebook.com/hilaryrevolution

03 marzo 2009

What Makes Hilary Duff Scream? Hockey!

Hilary Duff has become quite the hockey fan, and she's not ashamed to admit it.
"I'm the crazy lady sitting in the crowd screaming my head off," Duff, 21, said while attending the Keep Memory Alive's Power of Love gala in Las Vegas, aimed at finding a cure for memory disorders.
The reason for her love of hockey: her beau, Ottawa Senators player Mike Comrie, 28, who's led her to what she's called an obsession with the game.
"I've never met anyone who can say a bad word about him," she gushed about Comrie. "He's generous, caring and sunny. We just laugh our heads off."
While Duff has managed to find someone for herself, she says she doesn't have the first clue when it comes to dishing out dating advice for others.
"I'm the worst dater," said Duff, who previously had a relationship with Joel Madden. "I haven't really dated. I've been lucky enough to meet great people."

Nessun commento: