Hilary finalmente si iscrive su Twitter! Seguila @HilaryDuff
www.facebook.com/hilaryrevolution

25 aprile 2009

Hilary Duff Lunches a Twitter Account

I ran into Hilary Duff and her hockey player boyfriend Mike Comrie at the Stoli-sponsored after-party for her new movie, Stay Cool, at Tenjune during New York City’s Tribeca Film Festival on Thursday night (April 23).
Before I had the chance to speak to Hilary, Mike walked up like a big bully and sternly told me, “NO GOSSIP SITES!” Of course he was kidding, laughed about it, and shook my hand afterward. Harharhar, real funny, Mike!
Hilary, 21, was incredibly sweet and told me about her TFF experience. “I wish I could say [I'm enjoying it but] it’s so short for me,” she shared. “I just came to the premiere and I have other stuff to do. I don’t get to hang out and watch a lot of movies but of course I enjoy this part of it (the partying). It’s just exciting to have another movie here — one of those memorable experiences.”
When asked if she keeps in touch with anyone from the Lizzie McGuire cast, Hil said sadly, “No, but not for any reason. I did talk to Adam [Lamberg], the guy who played Gordo (David Gordon), for a long time. And he went off to college at Berkeley and you know, we just lost touch.”
As for Twitter, Hilary did confirm she’s jumping on the bandwagon soon! “I didn’t start Twittering yet but my assistant set up an account for me,” she told JustJared.com. “But I’m really slow. You should see me on the Internet. I’m really bad on the Internet. If I have to find something or look something up, Mike has to be, ‘I’ll show you!’”
When the Duffster officially launches her Twitter, I’ll definitely let everyone know!
-------------------------

Hilary ha detto a JustJared.com che presto sarà su twitter e lo aggiornerà proprio lei ma dobbiamo pazientare perchè lei non è molto brava su internet

Nessun commento: