Hilary finalmente si iscrive su Twitter! Seguila @HilaryDuff
www.facebook.com/hilaryrevolution

25 giugno 2009

Hilary: “I’m not making a record right now.”


Hilary recently spilled on an interview that she has no current plans to record a new album.

While her music career is on hold, she’s keeping herself busy next month by working on two upcoming movies, specifically The Story of Bonnie & Clyde, as well as working on the fashion line, Femme, which comes out in September or October. With that, I’m definitely not surprised that she’s pausing her music career.

The Prophet, a reliable music source, says, “It looks like singer/actress Hilary Duff has taken a page out of Vanessa Hudgens’ book by announcing in a recent interview that she has no current plans to release any new music.”

“I’m not in a rush to get back into the studio,” reveals Hilary “I love music, but I have so many other things going on that I don’t wanna do it until it feels right.”


Although, Hilary confirms that she is indeed writing new songs, but she doesn’t plan on recording them soon.

“I get in a mood where I I’ll have an idea for song and I’ll write it down or say it into a little voice recorder, so I have the ideas and I think I’ll get the itch again soon but I’m not making a record right now.”


About how important music is to her:

“I don’t think I know how to even put [how important music is to me] into words.” gushed the speechless star “I listen to so much music throughout the day, it feeds your emotions. I wouldn’t be able to live without music. I love listening to new artists and hearing their lyrics, it’s such a creative process and it helps so many people.”

Nessun commento: